To: Nicole Tolman
From: Bill
Subject: 2005 Honda Civic
Nicole,
Thank you for bringing the concerns you had about your car to my attention. Thank you also for previous support that I have had from you and your family. The car's faulty odometer will also be another concern that I could take into consideration.
Also the faulty odometer is covered under Honda's warranty and was already taken care of before the car was sold to you. The fuel economy website points out the more aggressive braking that is done on a car wastes gas as well as speeding and rapid acceleration. I would recommend to save gas to use cruise control on your car as well as move excess weight from your car as this will save about 15% of gas.
Thank you again for your time and concerns.
Bill
I think that one positive is that your email is brief and to the point. You were also very personable in your approach in that you thanked Nicole for her concerns and time. I might suggest that you address her request for the $40 a month payment. Although you touched on all other points you did not specifically address this, which is a key element to her original email. The only other corrections I might make are for a few grammatical errors. I look forward to reading your finished product.
ReplyDeleteI love how sweet and to the point your email is, however it never did get to the point of us not paying her. I also think bulleting your tips would make them easier to see and more organized-Valerie
ReplyDelete